Come to your seat
Take a few deep breaths
Get to know your true SELF.
NEW 6-Week WORKSHOP
Meditative Teachings for Turbulent Times
Mondays, Nov. 6, 13, 20, 27 & Dec. 4 & 11th.
The Kula Center, 110 East 8th St. Newport
6:00 – 7:00pm
$60.00 for all 6 classes;
$12.00 per class – Walk-ins
No experience necessary – please wear comfortable clothing.
Any questions: please email us at email@example.com
Science is now doing studies on the health benefits of a regular meditation practice. Meditation can help us to have better focus, relieve stress and live a healthier life overall. In our busy, on-the-go world, we can all benefit from the effects of Meditation. We fill our days with so many “To Dos” and all the gadgets which we think help us do more but at the end of the day, we’re exhausted and really no closer to our goals. Meditation in both your personal and business settings, gives you an opportunity to stop – even for just seven minutes a day – and go inside, to perhaps hear the voice of your own True Self.
Check out this ‘Ted Talk’ which focuses on the fact that “stress will be the health epidemic of the twenty-first century.”
Rob Dorgan or Steve Bolia are available for both Personal One-On-One Sessiona or Corporate Meditation Sessions. Contact us to discuss what is best for you. Corporate References available upon request.
Meditation is ancient practice that can help heal and rejuvenate our body, mind and soul.
Meditation has been proven to have many benefits!
- It can create a deeper state of rest than sleep, allowing a deeper healing to take place.
- It can increase the calming hormones, melatonin and serotonin and reduce stress inducing hormones like cortisol.
- It has positive effects on aging and blood pressure, insomnia, chronic pain, anxiety and depression
For the Mind and Soul –
- Meditation can increase positive emotions like love and compassion.
- Give clarity and focus of the mind.
- Create lightness, humor and balance within us.
- It can open new ways of thought and understanding to help us better deal with grief, fear and limiting ideas.
Please visit our Healthy Living Blog to view more about Meditation. In the mean time, here are two YouTube Videos that we would like to share with you.
Available for private one-hour Meditation sessions.
One-on-one sessions with Rob Dorgan
one-hour – $60.00
Corporate prices TBD per client.